Full-Time Terminal Attendant Position
$20.00 – 24.00/ per hour BOE
Please read complete job description before submitting resume.
- Operate the barge unloading unit to unload bulk cement from barges into silos
- Loading bulk pneumatic trailers for customers
- Digging, excavating, trenching and backfilling
- Adhere to all company and OSHA rules & regulations
- Work includes manual labor with necessary tools as assigned
- Performs operation functions to assure a safe and an efficient operation of the terminal
- Maintain terminal equipment
- Bilingual a plus (Must be able to read, write and speak English)
- High School Diploma preferred
- Experience working at a maritime facility a plus!
- Continuous exposure to heat, cold, noise, working outdoors
- Requires walking, sitting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and climbing to a significant degree
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear, in order to communicate to employees/visitors as well as function safely around heavy equipment
- Must be able to perform all job functions which include, but may not be limited to, pushing, turning, and/or pulling of controls
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Must have current valid photo ID.
Pro HR Staffing is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer