We are seeking a PRESS ROOM FOREMAN to join our team!
Foreman is responsible for directing the efficient utilization of all manpower, tooling, equipment and supplies used to produce production parts, on time. Understands and enforces proper adherence, standard procedures and practices such as safety, quality and the employee handbook. Oversees the system of protection and maintenance of all plant and equipment.
- Participates in operations planning
- Directs timely and cost effective production
- Assures that the company standards are met for plant and equipment operation, maintenance, protection and appearance
- Maintains an effective staff and employee relations
* Good mechanical aptitude * Strong understanding and experience with safety devices * Good communication skills * Strong interpersonal and human relations skills * Ability to read and interpret blueprints * Able to use measuring equipment * Die setting experience
*Over 5 years experience with metal stamping equipment * Formal safety training * Supervisory training
Temp – Perm / Full time / Salary based on experience
Shift: MON – FRI / Hours 7 a – 3:30 p.m
Must be able to pass a drug test and submit to a pre-employment background check.
“Pro HR Staffing Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer”
Job Type: Full-time