Experienced Fitters needed for a welding and fabrication shop in Plant City working with pressure vessels and industrial tanks.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Fit and assemble metal parts, tools or sub-assemblies, including welding or brazing parts.
- Cut, thread, bend and install steel or other metal parts.
- Must be able to read blueprints
- 3-5 years of industrial fitter experience desired
- Must be comfortable working on foot in a hot, labor intensive environment
- Must adhere to safety guidelines and standards set by company
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Must be willing to work flexible or extended hours
Hours & Pay Rate:
Monday – Friday 6:30am – 5pm (some Saturdays are required)
Salary: $18.00 to $21.00 /hour (based on experience)
High School Diploma or equivalent required
Must be able to pass a drug test and submit to a pre-employment background check.
“Pro HR Staffing Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer”
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $21.00 /hour