There are several ways to become registered with Pro HR Staffing. Submitting your resume before coming into the office helps us to match you for open available positions with our clients.
- If you are interested in a position that has been posted on our website or social media outlets, please contact our office to schedule an appointment.
- Brandon Office: 813-662-2982
- Lakeland Office: 863-450-2955
- Your resume can be uploaded directly to us by clicking “Submit Clerical Resume” or “Submit Industrial Resume”. Once you have uploaded your resume a member of the Pro HR Staffing team with contact you to schedule an appointment.
- Job opportunities are also posted via our Indeed and Facebook sites. Through these sites you are able to upload your resume for review. Pro HR Staffing monitors theses sites daily and will contact you to schedule an appointment to come into the office for a face to face interview.
Once your appointment is scheduled please come in for your visit with the following items:
- 2 forms of identification
- For example: State issued ID card or Driver’s License with a Social Security Card and or Birth Certification.
- Copy of your resume
After you have completed your in-house application and face to face interview you will be registered with Pro HR Staffing for 90 days. During the 90 day timeframe Pro HR Staffing will actively market your resume for job opportunities matching your skill set that become available with our client’s. Please keep in mind that you should also contact our office once a week to stay active on our available list.
*Please see below list for acceptable forms of identification.