Seeking an experienced Class B CDL Driver to transport parts to and from different locations and to be able to load and unload the parts from the truck.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: SELF-PERFORMED:
- Must have a valid CDL driver’s license (Class B)
- Must maintain a good driving record
- Promotes Safety and housekeeping as Job #1 at all times.
- Adheres to Company guidelines, rules, policies regarding attendance, punctuality and safety.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment, be receptive and flexible to changes
- Must be available for flexible hours and overtime within company guidelines
- Operates forklifts and cranes as needed.
- Updates schedule and ensures product is moved to proper locations.
- Other duties as directed by Managers.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE (minimum required)
– Minimum of 5 years truck driving experience
– High school or equivalent. Work experience will be considered.
REQUIREMENTS (if any)
– Must be able to physically lift materials up to 70 lbs.
Direct Hire / $18 – $20 BOE Monday – Friday 7 a – 4 p
Must be able to pass a drug test and submit to a pre-employment background check.
“Pro HR Staffing Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer”
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour